tow
Hi, I am Yuk Peng, a very simple girl that come from Melaka. I am studying at UTAR Sungai Long campus as an undergraduate Year 3 Sem 1 accounting student. I like to listen to songs, shopping, watch movie, and etc. I like to travel too. I went to Pulau Tioman with my friends and Bukit Cahaya and Batu Maloi Cave with society members last year.

I usually spend my time to search for information that is required for the assignments and tutorials when access to Internet. Besides that, I will play some online games or watch some dramas during my leisure time.

The top 5 websites that I visited the most are:
1.
www.hotmail.com
I check out my mail box every day. Sometimes, I make appointment with lecturer and tutor through this account. I also utilize Window Live Messenger as a way for discussion and keeping contact with friends.
2.
www.google.com
This website is very essential for me because it provides a lot of useful information in my studies. Besides that, it is useful to help direct me to other websites.
3.
www.sinchew.com.my
I get to know about and follow up with the latest news that is happening around the world.
4.
www.youtube.com
I usually search for music videos and songs through this website. I will look for drama or funny movies through YouTube once a while.
5.
www.utar.edu.my
I always check any announcement and activity that organized by UTAR or societies. Moreover, UTAR WBLE provides me notes and announcements through out the semester.
0 Responses

Post a Comment