peiling

My name is Pei Ling. I come from a small town called Mersing which is located in Johor. I am an undergraduate student from UTAR under Bachelor of Commerce Accounting (Hons). My hobbies are singing, listen songs, drawing, shopping and surfing internet. I am quiet when facing strangers but I will be very talkative when started getting familiar with anyone. I like to tell jokes to make people surround me laughing and feeling happy.

During leisure time, I would like to surf the internet, watch some movies through internet or playing some online games for entertainment. I enjoy playing games to relax myself and make more new friends through online.

Top 5 websites I visited the most

1. www.facebook.com

Facebook is a friend search engine for me. I like to visit facebook website in order to find those primary school or secondary school friends who are seldom or no longer contacted. I can know well about their recent conditions through their latest update information on this website and chit chatting with them when they have online at the same time.

2. www.friendster.com

This website actually is quite similar with facebook. I like to visit friendster to meet some primary or secondary school friends and make some new friends through this website as well. I like to check my friend’s blog in friendster to know their recent happening matters and watch their latest upload photos.

3. www.hotmail.com

I have a habit which is checking my e-mails every day. E-mails allowed me to keep contact with my friends more conveniently and transfer some information related to studies among my classmates. Moreover, I like to forward some funny or meaningful videos and e-mails to share the joyful with my friends.

4. www.google.com.my

Google is a good search engine especially when I want to search information for my course assignments. It helps me a lot in searching useful information for my studies.

5. www.utar.edu.my

This UTAR website is one of the top 5 websites i visited the most. This trimester which is Year 3 Sem 1 required us to do thesis in group. Therefore, I like to visit this website to search some relevant and useful journals for my thesis through SAGE, EBSCOhost and ProQuest.

0 Responses

Post a Comment