Anonymous
My name is Tan Min Jiang. I am from a small city called Kluang, located in Johor. I enjoy playing basketball, especially with my friends. I love to work out and sweat a lot.
Sometimes when I get tired and stressed out, I would just lie down and listen to music. It calms my mind. I like beatbox as well.
Surfing the internet never gets tired. I enjoy discovering new sites that I have never been before. I enjoy all the things that internet can provide from education to entertainment.
I enjoy playing games. The excitement is unspeakable.

Top 5 sites I visit the most:
1. www.facebook.com
Basically the reason is to get in touch with friends around the world. Check out how are they doing and what are they doing recently. Facebook also provide many other activities to be done together with my friends.
2. www.hotmail.com
Essential site which might be everyone's top visited site. I choose Hotmail instead of other e-mail services because I find the features provided are more user-friendly. Moreover, I am a Windows Live Messenger user, which requires Hotmail account.
3. www.forum.lowyat.net
It is a Lowyat Plaza forum whereby you can easily find discussion topics related to technology gadgets. I always get help from the website when I need help on software or hardware issues.
4. www.youtube.com
I like to check out music videos, funny videos and sports videos through Youtube. It can be fun and relaxing.
5. www.google.com.my
Essential search engine. Helps me a lot with my studies and research. On the other hand, I enjoy checking out other useful and cool websites.
1 Response
  1. chyi fung Says:

    i like the blog u guys created. nice designed, nice layout, nice eye-view, and nice self-introduction!!!congratulation, u guys done well in d job.


Post a Comment