chuiting

I’m Chui Ting from Kuala Terengganu and currently taking accounting course in UTAR. I like sports very much and the sport that I prefer is playing badminton. Besides that, I enjoy watching movies and listening to the music as it can help me to release stress.

During my leisure time, I will always surf the net. The website that I visited the most is www.facebook.com. It allows me to keep in touch with all my friends and I can get the latest update from them although they are studying at oversea.
Moreover, www.hotmail.com is another website that I often visit. Hotmail allows me to receive updated information forwarded from my friends. Sometimes, those information maybe very useful in our daily life.
www.google.com is one of the website that I always visit. Google is a good search engine which is very helpful especially when I am doing my assignment. I can get any information from google search.
On the other hand, I always get into www.baidu.com to check whether there is any latest song. I can download whatever song that I prefer from baidu.
Besides, I frequently visit www.youtube.com . Many music videos and funny videos can be found out from youtube. In youtube, I enjoy watching those marvelous sports performances performed by those players.

Other than surfing the net, playing online games is my favourite activity when my laptop is connect to the internet. Besides that, I’m always chatting with friends in MSN which is very convenient as I can chat with my friends at anytime wherever they are.

0 Responses

Post a Comment